She is beautiful...I am still trying to figure out who she looks like...ok I am really going to bed now! I can't wait to meet the beautiful girl..."SPARKY"
Oh she is GORGEOUS!!! She looks like both of you! I can see now just how accurate those 4D pics were!!! I am SOOOO happy for ya'll! Get ready to get the crew together to get pictures when i get home!!!!! You have a beautiful family!
wow that is laci's face!!! she is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful...I am still trying to figure out who she looks like...ok I am really going to bed now! I can't wait to meet the beautiful girl..."SPARKY"
ReplyDeleteI think you all are the winners tonight.....
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna vote that she looks like Laci. Ella's a girl. No girl REALLY wants to look like their dad.
ReplyDeleteI can wait until later this morning for more pics.
Repeat after me: baby sleeps, mommy sleeps. baby sleeps, mommy sleeps...
This is helpful for the next 20 years.
You got that right Kim!!!
ReplyDeleteGood work you two. She is sooo pretty. Looks great. Take it all in guys....take it all in. Love you.
Oh she is GORGEOUS!!! She looks like both of you! I can see now just how accurate those 4D pics were!!! I am SOOOO happy for ya'll! Get ready to get the crew together to get pictures when i get home!!!!! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteE- for Extra beautiful
ReplyDeleteL- for a Little bit of Laci
L- for a Little bit of Randy
A- for an Amazing God
Love,
Michelle
I love that Michelle!
ReplyDelete= ) xoxo
ReplyDeleteok, i woke up at 1:30am wondering about ya'll and jumped on the computer... she is amaIng!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!