Thursday, July 12, 2007

First Bath



3 comments:

  1. Awww, look at 'er, she's not even crying. Sweet baby! I'm so excited for you guys knowing what the next several days will hold. Everything's so new, soak it in....

    Love, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read somewhere that you only bathe new babies on Saturdays it has something to do with their new skin cause if you bathe them to soon then the new baby smell wears off to fast and then they start smellin like the rest of us.Oh by the way goodnight you know this is kinda late for a new baby to be up. I think I would be kinda upset if you tried to bathe me at one oclock in the morning.

    Love U Woody XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Randy and Laci. She's so beautiful. Congratulations! You may not remember, but in the many times I tried guessing her name, I once said it would be Elly. We're very happy for you three, and you know I'm always here if you ever need anything. Baby EGS is here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete