Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ella's first meal

Alright, she's eating so I can't really get anymore pictures on until she's done with her first meal. Then, we'll post them like crazy. I promise. By the way, don't know who wins, but official birth time 10:45. We'll find out the other stuff once she's done eating. Thanks for all the comments. Keep them coming!

19 comments:

  1. Randy, when snapping away at those pictures, just be thinking about those wonderful scrapbooks Laci (and Aunt Kelley) will be creating for Ella to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy...thank God you're alive. I was getting worried.

    Looking forward to the pictures. Congratulations "Daddy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were going to bed James!
    Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best reason to stay up late past my bedtime ever. Can't wait to see pics.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait to see more I still have a couple hours left.. i can wait lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Kelly Wallace wins.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious. We are so proud for you. Randy, don't worry too much about those teenage boys. We love you. Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete
  8. randy and laci,
    congratulations guys, aunt pat and i really proud of you and ella grace is simply beautiful. the three of you are in our thoughts and prayers. we will be checking in often monitoring your site. keep them pictures coming. we love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats guys!!! This is so exciting..I can't wait to see Ella in person..

    ReplyDelete
  10. randy and laci,
    uncle bob and aunt pat say good nite all and well done. now the fun begins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I am officially a Great Aunt. I don't know if I should thank you for that.

    I am so super excited that I'm fighting tears right now. And I've been told I'm not emotional....

    Just a heads-up: we three Great Aunts are hoping to venture to NC before school starts. We ALWAYS come bearing gifts!

    We'll also bring along our knitting as all old lady Great Aunts do. (I'm still only 10 years older than you, Lace!) And no, Randy, you may NOT call me Aunt Kelley....or GREAT Aunt Kelley. My name is still Kelley. I do not deserve the respectful title of Aunt or Great. Ooh, maybe Great is okay....

    small request - MORE PICTURES!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, this has been fun, but I am going to sign off.
    Randy, Laci, and Ella (yea!), we love you and goodnight.


    Oh yeah! Anyone saving the newspaper from today and or tomorrow for them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to you...
    Happy Birthday to you...
    Happy Birthday dear Ella...
    Happy Birthday to you...

    I am so excited! Hey- you're not alone over there, Frank is on-call tonight, he's really busy over in Medical Intensive Care Unit- he'll be up all night. I just called him to tell him the good news. He's so excited and will try to stop by in the morning before he leaves the hospital. I hope he gets to see you.

    Wow, this is awesome. Congrats!

    Michelle & Frank

    ReplyDelete
  14. Randy you better check that baby out if she's been eating this long she's gotta be leaking somewhere. I heard somewhere they do that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alright, I love you guys, but I want to see some more pictures or I want my wife back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can no longer wait for more pictures. I must sleep. I can't wait to see pictures of beautiful Ella Grace (did I tell you that's a great name) in the morning. I know the kids will be eagerly looking on as well. Analicia will be thrilled! 3 cheers to the Stricklands!!!

    ReplyDelete