Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 2




Hey there everybody. Sorry it's taken so long for the update. I'll catch you up. Last night went well. Ella got some good sleep and she's starting to get the hang of the whole eating thing. She's really cute when she sleeps. She makes lots of cute little faces. Anyhoo, mommy and me got some good sleep too. She's recovering well. Still sore but she still has her sense of humor. (She's watching the video now and kinda making fun of herself)

She's already had a couple of visitors. Doris Thomas stopped by first (by the way, praise report, her father-in-law is getting to go home today from the hospital). Frank Lodeserto has stopped by and so have Josh and Amanda. Enjoy the pics. I'll post more as the day goes on. Love you all.

19 comments:

  1. Way to go, Laci! I'm so proud of you. You look terrific, too. I know, you can't help it.

    Big hugs from the fam!

    When I told the kids this morning, Austin's response was "YES!" with a victory fist in the air and a big smile. Connor - just chewing on his nails and looking at the pictures. Emma - "Ooh, a baby! Is there more than one? Oh, only one. Heehee, there's Randy. He scares me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too Emma! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laci,
    Way to go! I am so happy for you and Randy. Please let me know if there is anything Shay and I can do for you. We will do whatever we can. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you both and Ella looks cute! I have a Cabbage Patch Kid named Ella!

    -Abbey Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Randy and Laci! Ella is so cute! And Laci you look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy, I'm am so proud of you and your new little family. Joey called me today and gave me the website so I could see the pictures. She is beautiful and Laci looks great. I love the name. Take care and May God Bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!
    Ella is 20.5 hours old, but the last pictures were posted when she was 14 hours old. That means she has lived another third of her life, and I can't see the changes!
    And yes, this is what I do in my spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys, you look like you are doing great...Just let us know the best time that we can come and visit..Kat and I can't wait to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first thing I am going to do is teach her to pick up things with her toes!!! lol,. love Dad-d

    ReplyDelete
  10. When Madyson woke up this morning we told her about Ella and she immediately told us she wanted to go on a seven hour car trip so she could see her Aunt Laci and the new baby in the hospital. We had to tell her that right now we couldn't make that trip...maybe soon, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's past 10:45, HAPPY ONE DAY ELLA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laci, you are beautiful. There's nothing like the glow of a new mother holding her child, you're radiant. Randy, if I know you, you are sooooo very proud and just can't get over the fact that Ella is yours and Laci's. Words can't describe just how happy we are for the two of you. I've been on your page several times today just looking at the pictures! It's tough being in Florida and you guys being there. Can't wait to see you here for a visit! God bless you!
    Love you, Mama and Papa Joe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laci you are so beautiful, inside & out! Gee, I don't recall looking so good in my hospital photos... LOL

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Randy and Laci!!!
    I am so happy for you! Your little Ella is precious. I will be looking forward to seeing the three of you when you visit in Florida. God bless you all. Love and hugs to you from "Aunt Vicki" Boone-Miller

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, on a bee-u-ti-ful daughter! May she be the pride and joy mine are. Christ's blessings and grace to each of you. Samantha sends here best and we can't wait to tell Chelsea (she's at camp)Good luck and enjoy the next 80+ years!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laci...you and baby Ella are so beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for you and Randy and am really enjoying reading the blog.
    Love,
    (Eric's) Aunt Becky in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  17. randy and laci,
    we just got through lookng at the latest pictures. laci, you and ella are beautiful...randy...welll.
    seriously guys we are proud of you and we cant wait to see the three of you. hugs and kisses all around.
    by the way...paul and teresa we love you guys too, and congratulation again to the two of you. aint grandparenting fun.
    love all around
    bob and pat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!!! You and Randy seem to be glowing. And you should be, your daughter is beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    We are gettin ready to go to church what a great way to start the day. Seeing such a pretty little girl and her mom and dad.
    It gives such hope to see children born into a Christian family and to know that child will be raised in the shadow of the Cross.
    All oue Love Dolores and Woody

    ReplyDelete