Thursday, December 30, 2010

Throwback Thursday Number 2

These pics are from Ella's Thanksgiving party at St. Timothy's Pre School!  All of the kids had made little vests and headbands to wear like little Indians.  It was so cute! At the beginning of the year each mom signs up to host a party and this year I was able to host the Thanksgiving party.  Since it's considered a bigger party (because all of the children's family including extended family like aunt and grandmas are invited to attend) I worked as a partner with another mom in the class and we divided up responsibilities.  I had a great time doing this for Ella's class!  I'm so thankful to be able to help out!  I love how open her preschool is to having parents around any time.  Noah and I look forward to joining Ella for all of her little parties and filed trips and she gets excited that we get to "come to school" with her every once in awhile!









 They all got to pick a new name for their vest and Ella's was "Princess Butterfly"

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment