Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hang with me!

I'm still "here" it's just I haven't had much time for posting!  I have been busy busy.  The kids and I are leaving next Tuesday to go to my mom's house for Christmas and I want to have most of my Christmas shopping and all done before I go.  Then I can come home and enjoy the last little bit of the Christmas Season! I love it!

I have had so much fun shopping for the kids this year!  They are getting older and there is so much fun stuff!  I'm like a kid walking through the toy store!  We have also had so much fun this year now that Ella is old enough to understand stuff going on and get excited about what's to come!  Time to start building those traditions!!

I keep forgetting to get my USB cord from the house so no Christmas pics for now.  But I will post some from my phone soon!

**Here's a quick update on the house:

Randy just met with our insurance adjuster this morning for the first time.  They had to reschedule our first appointment so today was the first day someone from SF actually came out and saw the house themselves!  I's been a long wait, but I still must say that State Farm has been wonderful through all of this.  They are very accommodating to us and super helpful.  The adjuster looked at the house and decided that all floors and several walls must be replaced.  Yikes..just the thought of someone coming into my house and knocking down walls freaks me out!  But the contractor that we are using has been highly recommended and will hopefully do a great job.  Everything will be done by the same group all the way down to the floors and paint.  Also, their work will be guaranteed for 5 years. SO, at least we feel like the ball is rolling FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment