Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Photo Extravaganza!



So this post is long and random.  I just want to get the Christmas stuff posted so that I can have a fresh slate for a fresh New Year!!!  

Soo....here we go! Some of these are out of order..but I'm too lazy to rearrange them so I will tell you when they are from:

These are from a last minute trip the kids and I took to the mall to visit Santa one last time.  We had to wait almost 45 minutes for Santa to come back from his lunch break! The kids like to watch the singing bears they have set up..so we wasted some time doing that for awhile :)








 Then, on Christmas Eve Eve, we decided to go to a place that had a TON of Christmas lights.  It's literally some guys yard that is huge and filled with thousands of lights!  It was great and the kids loved it despite the freezing cold..

The next few are random ones from the days leading up to Christmas, as well as Christmas morning..












 Here's where the order gets funky..these are from the second week of December when the kids and I went to TN to visit my family.  We had a great time and they got to experience Chuck E Cheese for the first time.  That place is still as crazy and scary as I remembered! Still, my kids aren't hard to please and they had a great time LOL!!!










 Here are a couple from some holiday baking and treat making that Ella and I did the week of Christmas.  She was a great help and we had a lot of fun together!






And last, but not least...these were taken this morning! It has been snowing since super early this morning and we will have somewhere around 10 or more inches once it's all done.  We had a great time playing and making a snowman this morning.  We were going to join some friends for a post Christmas lunch today, but the snow has made it impossible to get down our street.  Wish Greenville would get some snowplows already!!!!
Merry Christmas!! Hope you all had a wonderful time with your family.  I know we did!  So thankful to celebrate love and family with the giving and receiving of gifts..especially thankful for the most important gift of all, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment