Okay, I am way out of order and behind...so tomorrow I will post Christmas pictures and a few random posts. Until then, I am just trying to dump some pictures I don't want forgotten in between.
While we were in TN, Noah had his very first haircut. It was bittersweet for me. Since he has such cute, curly, hair, I really want him to grow it out. The only problem, is that it wasn't cooperating. He has patches that were growing realllly long and others that weren't growing at all..SO..I made the decision to go ahead and have some of the back and sides trimmed and we would see what happens from there.
Since my sister does hair, I wanted to wait until we were in TN so that she could do his first hair cut. Makes it a little more special :)
Noah was a great trooper for the first half, but towards the end of his cut, he started getting a little squirmy and trying to get down. For the most part he was good though.
I know most of you may be thinking, "It's about time!", but I could seriously cry looking at these! I LOVE him with his big boy haircut, but it's sad to see his some of his baby look go away! He has always been known for his crazy hair LOL!!
Here are some random "before and After" pics. I didn't take any good ones at the salon..
BEFORE:
AFTER:
We still left it fairly long and it's still curling up in the back so I think he will still have curly hair. My sweet little man! Love him SO!
I remember Aaron's first haircut. He had such sweet, dark curly hair and I adored it. Then we got his 18mo. pics taken and he looked so silly we took him to get it cut. I cried as the curls came off. I think it was more tramatic for me than for him. LOL I can't wait to see little Noah's hair come in thick like Ella's. He's already so stinkin' cute. : ) Love ya Laci!
ReplyDelete