Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas!


We took a couple of pics yesterday at the mall, but oh my, getting them both to look at the camera was a pain! I loved this pic though because of my sweet little guy smiling at his Mama. And Ella, in typical Ella fashion, "Cheese-ing it up!
Melts my heart!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, we had so much fun having lunch and shopping together at the mall. I just love the mall during Christmas time (even when there's a big crowd). We had a great time hanging out with you, Ella & Noah. Noah was so sweet and Ella is so cute with him. And you are such a good mommy!!!! It's fun just to watch you with the kids because you are so good at it and I learn from you!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet picture! Love it. Merry Christmas!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Laci- it looks like you took one of your baby pics and photo shopped it on Ella! She looks just like you there!!! I love you!! Love the kids... cant get over how frickin' adorable they are in person too!!

    ReplyDelete