You all know how horrible I am at posting regularly, so I am not promising this as an all the time thing. In fact, it probably wont be, but it's something I look forward to reading every week and I thought I'd throw in one for you all! :)
This is something that was started on the blog "My Charming Kids". If you follow the link below and go check them out, I promise you will have a couple of good laughs!
"Are you feeling guilty for using hand soap as body wash in the tub because grocery shopping is long overdue? Overcome with shame because raised your voice at your kids outside church yesterday and you're pretty sure the pastor overheard you? Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" -MckMama
So..here goes!
My two year old does NOT know that she can almost always find some kind of chocolate on my nightstand in the morning. There could NOT be sweets on my nightstand, because I definitely do NOT eat chocolate in bed almost every night after the kids go to sleep. I mean seriously! Who does that!? And for the record, I definitely didn't let her have white chocolate chips before breakfast yesterday. And I MOST DEFINITELY did NOT help her finish them off this morning. Nope. Not me!
LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteU are a terrible mother!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know what ur doing...ur trying to speed up the blog for first lost tooth! Right?!?
That is funy!
Keep it up! I love it! Chocolate is one of the foods you can eat anytime - whether white or milk (Don't care much for the dark).
ReplyDeleteChocolate is a vegetable,it is made from beans and it can be eaten anytime because it is good for you. And THATS what G-Pa thinks!
ReplyDelete