Just realized I needed to go backwards a few days and post some pics I skipped!
On Monday night, Ella and I got an itch to decorate the house for Christmas. It was before we got our tree and Ella kept asking and asking when we were going to get a tree. So! I decided to send Randy out to the shed for the house decorations!
Ella had a bath and put on her Christmas jammies. Then we decorated and ate Candy Cane Oreos and watched Christmas movies! It was alot of fun. It made me smile to see how excited she was over it all. 
Ella liked getting to drink out of Daddy's cup from when he was little.
Yesterday, I ended up having the day off work. Since I am working some now, Randy's days off are usually the days I have to work. That way we don't have to find a babysitter. Well, we were pretty excited that we ended up all being off and together. It was a rainy, yucky day, but we still had alot of fun.
After a quick shopping trip, we decided to stop by the pet store so Ella could look around. She LOVED this. We spent forever just walking around and watching all the animals play. It was like a mini Greenville Zoo. hee hee.
Then we decided to stop by the mall and look around. We went and saw Santa, although Ella wasn't quite ready to sit on his lap yet. She did talk to him some and touched his hand. They are just making friends and warming up lol.
Don't want a repeat of last year...LOL

Ella wouldn't wear the reindeer ears. Noah liked them though :)
It was a fun time just walking around and enjoying each other. We were able to get out of the house, but still stay dry!
It also marked a big accomplishment for Noah. He was giving us a ton of trouble taking a bottle when I went back to work. Now that I've been back awhile and he's had lots of practice, he finally started caving and taking the bottle easily from Randy. Up until now, he would still refuse to take one from me. Well, we decided to bring a bottle along to the mall so that I wouldn't have to worry about stopping to feed him. Well, I decided to give it a try and feed him the bottle and he took it with no problem! I'm so excited because it will be nice to take a bottle along occasionally to places like church and stuff where it can be inconvenient to stop and feed him.
Oh! Back to Christmas stuff. It was brought to my attention that on my last post I forgot to include a picture of the finished tree!! Oops! I wish I could get my camera to take one where the lights show up. The flash always makes them go away. I'm not sure how to change the settings on manual to make it come out right. So..just pretend you can see the pretty lights, too ;)
Ella made an angel today at school so we decided to swap it out and put it on the top of our tree. It looks so cute up there!
My "secret sister" from church gave me this last year and I love it so much. It would be so simple to make as a gift for someone! It's just a glass bowl with potpourri and Christmas lights inside. Then a doily tied on top with a ribbon. So cute and simple. The heat from the lights actually makes the potpourri smell really nice, too!
Very pretty! looks like u all had a really great day!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that Noah is "cooperating"!!!
That potpourri dish is a great idea. And simple! I can do that!
ReplyDeletethe tree looks great! I love the glass bowl with lights and potpourri... I used to have one of those... may need to make another one!
ReplyDelete