Here is a belly shot as of today..he sure is getting big!! My muscles are feeling so achy- I know they are ready for a break from all of the extra weight!
Today we had a great day though! We started out with some breakfast at Cracker Barrel which was really yummy. Then we ended up back at the house where Ella tested out some new goodies from her Dolly.
Here she is taking a swim! I enjoyed sitting partially in the water and keeping cool, too. She loves the little slide on the pool! She just kept going down it over and over!
She also spent some time riding her new bike.
Okay, let me rephrase that one!! She spent time "riding" her bike while we all took turns pushing her!! Her feet reach the pedals, but she needs a tiny bit more length before she will be able to pedal hard enough to move it. Right now, we're just trying to get her used to it. Can't tell you how many times she asked to ride her new bike. This should be fun in the summer heat!!
Well, there's your update on us. I'm going to watch a movie with Randy and then get some rest.
thanks for giving us something to look at! :)
ReplyDeleteGentzlers
You're beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Ella is such a big girl riding a bike *wink*. Where has that two years gone. Glad I've gotten to be part of it through the blogging world.
Thank God for Grandma's they spoil kids rotten. : )
I am continuously stalking your blog in hopes of little Noah making his appearance. I bet you are so anxious being past your due date. I am grateful that Rachel was early and took us by surprise. No waiting around.
ReplyDelete