Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Morning Everybody

Good morning ya'll. Hope everybody had a good night.

Laci got some good rest mast night. She's slept until about 5:30. But ever since then, she's had some really bad nausea from the pain meds they gave her. She's been feeling pretty yucky, but she's still smiling. She's awesome. They just started the Pitosin about 15 minutes ago. Her contractions had really settled down almost too nothing, but they should pick back up before too long now that she's getting the stuff.

I'll keep you updated as things change. Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randy-
    I'm not sure what you guys decided on the circumcision (and I can't remember if I ever got back to Laci about it). But just incase you are still paying $450 for them to do it at the hospital, I wanted to let you know that Frank found out that Dr. Brinn at Dr.'s Park 2 (right next to the hospital) does them for about $150 even if he is not your primary pediatrician. He is very good and is an adult doctor as well as a pediatrician seeing both kids & adults daily. He's mine and Franks dr. and will be Natalia's as well. Just thought I'd let you know just incase. Very excited about today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Randy and Laci. I'll be looking in from work. I have two monitors, so I can keep your blog up while I work. I'm excited to know we'll be there tomorrow! Can't wait! Mom

    ReplyDelete