Hey there everybody. I hope everybody had a good night. Our night was pretty good, from what I hear. I slept right through most everything. LoL. Laci did good and Noah is a pretty good sleeper after night one. Hey woke up and ate every couple hours and sometimes would fuss a little, just wanting to make sure mommy was still there. Laci is tired but she just got a shower and feels a lot better.
Noah is off right now getting his circumcision. Poor little guy, had no idea what was coming to him. Just thought he was going for a ride. :-( He's been such a good baby so far. He didn't deserve this! LoL, just kidding.
He just got done with his hearing test and did great. He's still eating really good. I'll get some more pictures up after I get out of the shower.
We'll be heading home today at some time, probably around 3:30-4:30. If you'd like to come by the hospital, you're more than welcome. We'd love to have you. Thanks again to everybody that stopped by yesterday and for all of your prayers.
Randy and Laci,, just wanted to let you know you have been getting congrats from all over, friends of mine that are sending their love and prays and congrats, they have been coming in from Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, NJ, Penn,, just letting you know you have a lot of people enjoying your moment,,,love Dad
ReplyDelete