Just wanted to let you know that unless Noah decides otherwise, tomorrow is the big day. At my Doctors appointment this morning she said everything looked great for an induction in the morning. My body seems to be very close to labor anyways and Noah is right where he needs to be. I'm hoping this helps tomorrow. Even though I was 6 days late with Ella, she came on her own. I'm a little scared of what to expect being induced, but my Doctor doesn't really like to let them go over 41 weeks (and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to be DONE!). There is always the chance that we may have to head in tonight if things pick up, but otherwise we will check in sometime around 6-6:30 am. I've heard from others that they tend to drag their feet getting you settled and started so it will probably be much later in the morning before we really get going.
If anything exciting happens before then, we'll let ya know! Otherwise, Randy will be updating tomorrow :-)!!
I'm pretty excited about the date because Ella's Birthday is July 12. So if he cooperates, we will have a June 12 baby and a July 12 baby!
Very Exciting! We will be praying!
ReplyDeleteKathy
I was induced with all 3 of mine, so it will not be bad at all.
ReplyDeleteAshley was induced with both Eden and Layton. Layton seemed to want to come out, so it went pretty quick once they started the patocin. : ) God bless all of you. I can't wait to watch the blog tomorrrow. We'll be praying. : ) Love you all.
ReplyDeleteWill be praying
ReplyDeleteJason just twittered about a baby delivery.... hope to hear news soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteActually, couldn't you wait a little longer and have him on my birthday!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteLooks like I'll be watching tonight. : ) God bless.
ReplyDeleteI think you mean TODAY is the day...unless of course you actually deliver after midnight, then, in that case, you were right.
ReplyDelete