Hey there. It's Randy. I'll be pinch-blogging for Laci tonight while we have Noah James!! We've just showed up at the hospital and Laci is checking in now. Just like last time, I'll be updating with the play-by-play, pictures, and all the rest of the fun stuff. I love you guys. Thanks for the prayers. Can't wait to update you again. I'll come back once we're in a room. (and just a by-the-way, if you also remember from last year, I'm not the best at blogging when I say I will but I'll try)
Will be praying
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers said and more on the way! Can't wait to see his little face. Laci, trusting God with you for a natural delivery!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you both. We will be praying also. Maybe you could run a few laps instead of walking. Mom and I are following along so keep us posted. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
ReplyDeletePapa Strickland