He's precious, just like his G-Pa. Now ya'll can relax. Kim, we are so glad you got to be there this time. Isn't it cool? We'll see you all tomorrow evening.
I told Mady that you had your baby a few minutes ago and she said "how many?" so of couse I replied "she only had one baby!!" She meant how many minutes ago, but I couldn't resist
Kathy, no, my time was 1:11pm... It going to be either Paul or Teresa, depending on the actual time.... but holding out for the measurements!!! there is still a chance to win!!
Beautiful! Beautiful. Praise Him! Thank you Lord.
ReplyDeleteHe's got Ella's cheeks!
ReplyDeleteis it too early to say he looks like Laci?
ReplyDeletePraising God for that Beautiful baby boy. Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow... He is so beautiful! Congratulations Laci, Randy and Big sister Ella!
ReplyDeleteHe's precious, just like his G-Pa. Now ya'll can relax. Kim, we are so glad you got to be there this time. Isn't it cool? We'll see you all tomorrow evening.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little bot!! Congratulations you guys!! Welcome baby Noah! I can't wait to meet you!! God is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!
Auntie Hazel!!
Congratulations! We are celebrating Noah's birth in our home. Way to go! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI told Mady that you had your baby a few minutes ago and she said "how many?" so of couse I replied "she only had one baby!!" She meant how many minutes ago, but I couldn't resist
ReplyDeleteCongradulations and Hapy Birthday Noah
ReplyDeleteLooks like Val won the time of birth contest!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Pictures!! We need pictures !!!
ReplyDeleteSo we can go back to work.(After we send out the pictures of course.)
Kathy, no, my time was 1:11pm... It going to be either Paul or Teresa, depending on the actual time.... but holding out for the measurements!!! there is still a chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteI keep refreshing my browser, but nothing is happening! We need statistics!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Praise God for a beautiful new addition to his Kingdom. Thanks for sharing this with us all!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Happy Birthday Baby Noah!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Laci,Randy and Ella!!
Pictures, Stats, SOMETHING!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI just spoke with Randy. Everyone is doing good. Laci is eating, Randy is just getting to hold Noah. He will post stats soon.
ReplyDeletePraise God. Thanks G-pa. I was beginning to worry. : ) Praising God everyone is doing well.
ReplyDeleteOH sure, NOW he arrives!!!! Some kids only think about themselves!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful baby—born to a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete