Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Picking Up Folks

Just got back from lunch and Laci is starting to feel it now. Contractions have definitely picked up on her. They're real close together and getting really intense. Might be getting close everybody. Stay tuned for the latest.

5 comments:

  1. She's got about 30 mins left to meet my 12:34 prediction. Push him out, shove him out, waaaaaay out!

    Prayin for you Laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! 1:45 is looking good. : ) Come on Noah, keep moving on down. We can't wait to see you little guy.
    Sending my prayers to heaven for a quick and easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chill, it's not 14:39 yet. But if you gotta have him earlier than that, could you go ahead and do it while I'm stopping for lunch. Otherwise, I'll never get the yard mowed.
    LUV YA, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear things are progressing. We'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason, she passed your time, she's going to go for 1:11pm, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete