So, just like last time, time to guess when Noah shows up. Place your guesses here on this post. Also, guess weight and length if you'd like. Everybody knows (if you don't, you're about to) that his name is going to be Noah James (no suspence this time) so no "guessing" there. However, give us your suggestion on a nickname. Have fun and good luck.
Here's my "educated" guess. Noah James will arrive at 6:34 PM. He will weigh 6 lbs 6 oz. and will be 19 inches long.
ReplyDelete7 pounds 6 ounces, 20 1/4 inches. He will arrive 9:36pm. Good luck and we'll be praying for you!
ReplyDelete--Abby
For your sake, I hope he comes a lot earlier than that!
1:45 pm and little Noah will be 8lbs. 1oz., 19 3/4" long. And he'll be beutiful just like Ella. : ) Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteI say 2:11 p.m. - 7.2 lbs - 19.5"
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get the updates and see some first pics of Noah. We are proud of you guys.
Noah James will be 7 pounds 2 ounces, 20 1/2" long. He will bless us with his arrival at 12:16 pm. I cannot wait to meet you Noah!
ReplyDeleteNickname: "Boo Bear"
Heres my guess. Noah James will arrive at 10 Am On June 12. He will weigh 8 1b's 4 0z 21 in" long.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction is he will arrive at 2:34 p.m. and will weigh 7 lbs 15 oz and will be 20 1/4" long.
ReplyDeleteNoah will arrive at 3:33 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces, 20 inches long. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteNickname: NoJo
Nickname: Peanut
ReplyDelete7:30PM 7lbs 3oz and 18"
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I think I have a good nickname: "Nub"
Hmmmm, I guess I need to stick with my amended time of delivery 12:34. Maybe since he's born on 6/12 he'll weigh in at 7lbs 13oz. I'll say he'll be short like his Daddy so only 18".
ReplyDeleteHere's my nickname: I'm gonna call him "Member" because it should remind him of Genesis 7:5 that says "And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him" (reMEMBER)
4:08pm. 7 lbs 11 oz., 20 1/3 inches.
ReplyDeleteI am sticking with 6:12pm on 6/12 and 1 7 lbs 13 oz in keeping with the theme.
ReplyDelete(For your sake I hope it is sooner though!!)
Hugs and pushes from across the street!
Noah will arrive at 12:15 Pm
ReplyDeleteweight 8lb's 9 oz.
Length 21 1/2 inches
OK, Here it is.
ReplyDeleteHe will be born at 14:39. (That's 2:39PM.)Tony Stewart's car number is 14 and his teamate is Ryan Newman, #39. I think it is only fitting that his nickname should be "SMOKE". Or maybe "TIGER". I know a one eyebrow guy that used to have that nickname until he outgrew it. Gotta go mow so we can come see ya in person tomorrow.
Love Ya,
Dad
Noah will show up at 5:07PM, weigh 7lbs 8oz and be 18 1/2 inches. I'd give him the nickname "lil' Nino"
ReplyDeleteNoah James will arrive at 4:17 p.m. and be 7# 13 oz and be 20 in. long.
ReplyDeletePraying for all concerned.
Great-grandma Brown
PS: Shanna can't get the blog site downstairs,(it's blocked) but I can!! I'll keep her and the rest of school/summer camp up-to-date.:-)
Noah will join us at 1:11pm. He will weigh 7lbs, 8oz and will be
ReplyDelete18 1/2 inches long.
What do I get if I win? :)
Noah will arrive at 1:30 Pm and will weigh 8lb 7 oz and 21 1/2 inches long
ReplyDelete