Friday, June 12, 2009

Ella visits her new brother

Ella got to come see her new baby brother and it was absolutely precious. She was nervous at first and didn't say very much, but after about 20 minutes....that baby is hers! LoL. It's so cute. She's gonna be a great big sister.





5 comments:

  1. Ella is going to be the BEST big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah shares the same birthday as my brother David! Congrats half second cousin removed by marriage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... I love big sister pics. I'm glad she loves her baby brother. She's going to do great. Besides he looks just like her. : ) I've been waiting all day for the Ella/Noah pics. You have a beautiful family. I'm so proud and happy for you both. Ashley sends her love Laci. She says get as much rest as you can while you're in the hospital. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of her kissing him, but I can't take her serious wearing his little hospital hat LOL! She loves to be the clown!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool BIG sister Ella is already!! You've gotta be so proud of her and lil' Noah, of course. Have a good night sleep. We are so happy for you guys!!
    God is GREAT!
    Take care!
    Love ya'll!
    Stacy and Gardener

    ReplyDelete