Just a reminder to be sure and keep an eye on the blog. Randy is planning to update often once I go into labor. It's not quite the same as being close, but it still keeps everyone included. We loved using the blog for Ella's birth. Who would have thought we'd have like 20 people up at midnight waiting for pictures. So fun. Maybe Noah will make it easier on you all and come in the early afternoon ;)
My next appointment is tomorrow and they will be doing an ultrasound to check in on little Noah as well. I'll let you know what we find out!
I need to upload some of the recent pictures of Ella. I've been slacking some since the camera is usually in the hospital bag ready to go. I had to pull it out on Saturday to get a picture of what my sweet girl did right before we were walking out the door for a baby shower. Apparently she wants a tattoo. And lots of them. She gave herself a whole "sleeve"!!
*Update from Dr.'s Apt..*
My appointment today went well. They said Noah looked great! In fact, they think he's growing to be quite a big boy..The ultrasound tech told me he was measuring at 8lbs already, but my Doctor said she thinks he is still somewhere in the 7lb range. She really doesn't think he'll hit 8 lbs. I suppose we'll see who's right soon enough! They said he has lots of fluid and everything looks great for delivery. That's good news.
Bad news is I have another appointment scheduled for next Thursday and I REALLY am hoping I'm not pregnant then!! It was such dejavu from having Ella. How encouraging to leave there having your Doctor telling you, "I'm going to call the hospital right now and book you a room for next week for your induction." Nice. But I DID go into labor on my own with Ella (6 days late!) and I've been way more uncomfortable this time. So I'm optimistic that maybe little Noah will come on his own. I have a hard time believing that the pains I've been having aren't accomplishing something.
Too funny! I hope it washed off and wasn't a permanent marker. Gotta love that girl! Mimi
ReplyDeleteHa, ha. Love it. Megan would think it was way too cool. : )
ReplyDeleteGotta love little ones. They get into everything right when your ready to leave the house. LOL
Can't wait to hear about Noah. You're in our prayers.
Love ya,
Mama Mary
How could you not smile and look at that face?!?
ReplyDeleteWe are officially blog stalking now!
Glad to hear the doctors appointment went well. We're praying for you. Keep up the walking. I know you're getting tired more easily, but the walking will help. Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys.
Mama Mary