Friday, June 12, 2009

Been a little while

Just got the room to just the three of us for the first time so I'm back. Thanks to Laci's mom and Lindsey Moore for keeping everybody up to date with the blog.
Laci is doing great. She is feeling good and has eaten dinner. Noah is in the middle of his second feeding now. He ate so well his first time and has been such a chill baby for the first couple of hours. He is so precious and sweet and I can't believe how in love with him I already am.
Of course, I'm sure what everybody is looking for is pictures so here you go.




6 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure! He is so precious!!!!! I'm holding Baileigh and she is looking at the pictures intently studying her new friend Noah! love you guys!

    (ps- my mom has a prayer shawl for Noah that i meant to bring in, but left it in the car! I'll make sure to give it to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...what a cutie! congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful thank you for sharing this happy moment in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is beautiful guys! so proud of you both!!!!
    love,
    abbey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say he is so precious!!! Absolutely perfect!
    I'm so happy for you guys!
    Love,
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Laci, hes beautiful, just like Ella! :) I hope you are doing well! Get some rest girl!

    ReplyDelete