Just thought I'd share some pics from this past Sunday. We went up to church fro a Superbowl party and "Cornhole" Tournament. It was a lot of fun spending the evening with our close friends and enjoying the game (or commercials for some of us lol)!
Ella had some fun with her stroller since there was so much room to push it!
Ella had some fun with her stroller since there was so much room to push it!
Here is Ella climbing and jumping with her best bud Hannah aka "Hannie"
She thought her hat looked better backwards like Daddy wears his lol
Mommy and Ella
The whole gang!
Our team name was "Livin' in 2002" hence the Bucs Gear :)
Our team name was "Livin' in 2002" hence the Bucs Gear :)
Hanging out with Aunt Lala and Eric :)
Three of a kind :)
Ella and Mommy

Randy and Chandler playing some Cornhole (please excuse the spots..apparently I needed to clean my lens and this was one of the first pics!)
Cute pics! I missed it because I was studying but would have enjoyed the commercials with you : )
ReplyDelete