I just got home an hour or so ago from blogging through my friend Lindsay's labor and delivery. I had a front row spot for the whole thing. Talk about some intense, exciting blogging! A couple of times I felt like I couldn't type fast enough! lol.
Being a part of her baby Baileigh's birth, was just such a sweet reminder of how precious new life is. It really is one of the most incredible things ever. It was so weird being there with her since she gave birth in the same room I delivered Ella in! It was so precious to come home to Ella who had missed me so much that she had been asking my sister constantly, "Mommy Home?". I felt like I couldn't kiss her enough because she is just growing SO fast. I really wish I could find that "pause" button for life tonight.
Check out their blog if you haven't already and leave them some encouragement and love. Plus new baby pictures are always fun to look at! :)
You did one AWESOME job of keeping us all informed minute by minute on the progress of little Baleigh. Thank you so much for chronicling the event. I am sure that Johnny and Lindsay are very grateful since many things will be a blur to them. Love ya
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift you gave them. It's something they will treasure for a lifetime. How fun!! And I'm sure Lindsay had fun playing with little miss Ella.
ReplyDeleteI know, I had a blast!! I'm just thankful that Lindsay wanted me to be a part of it! I'm having too much fun with this..need to find out who's next?!? LOL!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys, Do we get to keep the blog?
ReplyDeleteHey girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks again so much for blogging Baileigh's birth! Capturing those first precious moments and now being able to capture her as she grows is something that I'll cherish forever and will hopefully be able to share with Baileigh one day! Love you girl!