Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!

You would think by the excitement around town that maybe they moved the location of the Presidential Inauguration to Greenville, but the truth is..the weatherman informed us that today would be a SNOW DAY!! It's pretty funny how many places are actually closing because of the snow! It's just barely 8:30am and Ella and I have already finished "Round One" of snow play. Once more settles on the ground we will head out again, but I wanted to be sure we got some playing in before it goes away. Ella loved it! She was just running around so excited and not quite sure what to do!! I couldn't even get a picture of Princess because she just kept running laps around the house! lol! I guess you can tell we are Floridians! It's maybe an inch out there right now!lol! Last I heard they said we could get up to 6 inches though!!!

Hope you like the pics..only a few because it's still kinda wet out there and we were getting soaked!

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever think you'd get to scrap some snow pictures? How fun. I hope you get enough to make a cute snowman for Ella. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you ~ that is coming from people who love the snow! Have tons of fun and take lots of pics!

    Kathy

    PS we are getting a tiny bit of snow again today, but supposed to be in the low 60's on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete