Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day Part 2!

The snow has been coming down all day! It's been so pretty to look at through the windows..almost like the whole yard is covered in a big, white, blanket!! We decided since so much more snow had accumulated, we needed another round of snow play! Randy, Ella, Princess, and I went out and had so much fun! We had a snowball fight and made snow angels! We started a snowman, but the snow wasn't staying packed well enough (that, or we just got lazy!) so we left him as a big pile of snow. It's just been a really fun day! My camera's batteries decided to die after only 2 or 3 pics so a lot of them were taken on our phone.. (really nice, I know!)

It's hard to tell, but there are icicles lining the roof of the house..It looks so pretty!

Randy found a huge icicle hanging from the roof and Ella just had to have a taste!




Our house covered in snow and the view from the back door..


It was nice to get back inside and get warm, but what a fun time!
I must say I am enjoying today..lots of FUN. We played in the snow, watched the Presidential Inauguration, ate homemade Tacos (one of our favorites!), more SNOW, about to make snow cream for a snack, and tonight we'll watch some American Idol..what a nice, relaxing, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment