Last week held all of the excitement with snow and ice, then led us into the weekend with coughs and runny noses! I guess you have to pay a price for the winter weather!! Ella caught the cold/cough first and passed it to me over the weekend. She spent most of last week and the weekend really cranky and fussy. Being sick and cutting at least 3 more teeth made for a sad girl. I have been able to keep this cold at bay so it's not been too bad for me. I was a little worried at first, since I can't take all of the "good" medicine and am left to the basics, but I haven't been too bad off and the Sudafed is working when I need it. Poor Randy has been determined to keep from getting sick, but woke this morning feeling terrible. He had to head off to work with some cough drops and lots of meds!! I guess we traded Ella getting better with Randy getting sick. Isn't that always how it works!?!?
Here is a pic of Ella snuggling with her Daddy when she was feeling bad..
Other than that, we have been doing the same ole' stuff! The weather today is supposed to be a little warmer, even getting into the upper 60's. I'm going to try and get Ella to the park this afternoon before the rain and cold front rolls back in. She has really missed the playground, but who wants to go play when it's cold and wet most of the time!
Love this picture of Ella, feeling good again and so proud that she eats at the table like a BIG girl now!!
Will be praying that everyone gets to feeling better again real soon.
ReplyDeleteI see Ella and see this little tiny precious girl. I see Eden and I see this giant child that makes me laugh all the time. Born only 3 3 weeks apart yet one small and one very tall. I think it would be fun to get them together and see the size difference. How cute. I hope she's feeling better. Randy too. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so precious sitting there with her rabbit held so secure under her arm. She must of been recently up from her nap.? I can't wait until next week to get some hugs and kisses.
ReplyDelete