Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby #2 is a........

BOY!!!!


We were just *SO* excited to find out that Baby #2 is a boy. Everything looked great and my due date is still calculated for June 7th. We were really thinking it was going to be another girl, so we were thrilled to find out we were having a boy this time. We are also happy because we can finally use Ella's "boy" name that we have loved since before we even married.

We can't wait to meet you little Noah James!!!!!






9 comments:

  1. im excited and sad at the same time...excited cuz YAY ITS A BOY!!! sad cuz its a boy...and he's gonna have to live with his fathers eyebrows!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys are so different from girls! you will love seeing all the difference between Barbie and Hot Wheels or princesses and dinosaurs. It will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! A BOY! Congrats on the news! I just love the name too! Noah is a really cool name and it's not too common!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! If ours turns out to be a girl, you can definitely have all my baby boy clothes! Pray for our little one...the ultrasound showed only one adrenal gland. I think it's probably fine; they're going to send me to have a Level 2 done to see what they can see. Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little Randy running around? I don't know if I can handle this....Congrats, and I love the name.

    Derick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The pictures are so cute. So excited you're having a little boy. May the Lord keep him safe, happy, healthy and forever loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!! And Fred was impressed with Ella's words!

    I have told Steph that since I am not having anymore kids (LOL) that her first boy needs to be named Noah. I love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your little gamer! ahhh, the next generation on WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete