Saturday, December 6, 2008

Enjoying this time of year!

Oh we have been so busy!!
I'm so happy that it's finally "Christmas Time". I look forward to the holidays every year. There is just something about them that makes you feel so good. I love the family time and the traditions. I've been flipping through a book Randy's mom Teresa gave me called Let's Make a Memory by Gloria Gaither and Shirley Dobson. It's full of poems, foods, songs, and activities that you can do with your family or use to start a tradition. Since Ella is still really small, we only have a few things that are traditions for now, but I can't wait!!


I put up a few new pictures and a little video for you to enjoy :)


The weekend after Thanksgiving, Randy and I decided to have our siblings over for what we called, "Chranksgiving". We had a traditional Thanksgiving meal (which I was really excited to cook all own my own this year!) , but we had the house all ready for Christmas. They came over in the afternoon and we had a casual lunch while the turkey baked. We played Monopoly and had a great time. Justin had to work in the afternoon so Randy took some of the dinner up to him, but Lynsey stayed and we ate. It was so yummy and so much fun. I'm so glad we were able to do it!




Here are some pictures of Ella's new Christmas apron set! They were sent to us from "Dolly" (my mom Kim) and she loves wearing them! They make me giggle :)



In this one she is pretending to call Dolly and say Thankyou. Cute!!


She also has a new trick where she will "Smile Pretty" for the camera and say, "Cheese!" Her face is so funny! I got a little video to show you..



4 comments:

  1. What a happy little girlie. Love her smile. How totally contageous. And tell your mom the apron is precious. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how she does it but she gets cuter everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll watch this one over and over when I need a giggle. :) I never would have expected so much personality from a child of yours and Randy's. Nope, never could have guessed... ;-)

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete