Last Monday we finally made it out to get our tree. Randy was sick Saturday night into Sunday morning with food poisoning or something, so we had to reschedule or plans to get the tree Sunday.
So Monday we headed over to Wilson's Tree Farm on County Home Rd. We bought our tree there last year and loved how family friendly they are. Their prices are really great, too!! We found the perfect tree (which now that it's decorated, I think it's the best tree we've had so far!!) It really is beautiful! I will have to post some pictures of the decorated tree...I just need to take some!!
Ella loved running through all of the isles and looking at the trees. It was weird to think that just last year she was there in the baby carrier!!
Anyways, it was alot of fun and we got some cute pics while there!
fred and I got our tree on Sunday. We liked the very first one we saw. I would love to be able to go to one of those places where you chop down your own tree.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much Ella has grown. You kinda forget until you see pics of last year. Can't wait to see the decorated tree.
ReplyDelete