On the First Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
We have been busy with the grandparents making visits and getting ready for Christmas! Ella has been enjoying the time she has spent with the family for sure! I can't believe how much stuff she has..her little room is going to be jam packed! There is still a TON under the tree, too! One of her favorite gifts is her new guitar, or "tar" as she likes to call it. She wants to play and sing all day. It's so adorable we just sit there and laugh like crazy the whole time.
Thought you might enjoy her latest video:
We also had a great time Sunday night at our Small Group's Christmas Party..got a couple of new pics that night :)
and last, but not least...
Ella got new EARRINGS!! She finally got her ears pierced on Monday and they are so adorable! She points to them and says that they're earrings and then says, "pribby" aka "Pretty"..so cute!
Thanks Dolly for a great visit..We miss you already!!
Ahhh.... I love the family pic together. Dean and I loved watching Ella rock out. How absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the cute Family Pic!!!! So adorable! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteshes a regular guitar hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I love the guitar video and the group picture, too. I'm so glad that our girl is a music lover! Love you all.
ReplyDelete