Sunday, August 3, 2008

Long day..ready for bed!

I love this whole blogging thing!

It's one of my favorite things to do..go through everyones blogs and looks for updates. I love reading the ones that I know will be updated pretty often and seeing what new things they have posted. It makes me wish that I posted more often. So..
I decided to post tonight even though I'm not really sure what it will be about!!
Forgive me if it's boring! and random!

We had youth tonight at church and it was alot of fun. We surprised Randy (well kinda, he started suspecting that somethign was up!) with cupcakes and ice cream and a cookie cake for his be-lated Birthday. Fun times.
Ella is doing great. She is so silly and keeps us smiling all day. Her favorite thing to say is "Dat" so she is always pointing to everything saying "Dat, Dat" (That). I love hearing her test out new words! So cute!
Well, enough rambling for me..I need sleep..

Here are some pics just because I think you can never have enough pictures with a post.lol

Here is Ella looking *so* girly and you know I just love it! She is so cute now- she will kiss her stuffed animals and hug them!



and this next one is a silly one my sister (Aunt Lala) took of Ella looking in her little mirror- she didn't realize the face Ella had made until we were looking back on the pics, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures of Ella can NEVER be "boring " or "random"!! gotta love the babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that one of the things I look forward to in the mornings (and throughout the day) is looking at everyone's blogs. This definitely helps me keep in touch with friends I would 9probably) loose touch.
    And I also agree about the pics!
    the one Lindsey took is very cool! Maybe one to frame!

    ReplyDelete