Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things that make me SMILE :)

*All of this for only $5.40*


Just got back a little while ago from Walgreens..They have a deal with certain items where if you buy 4 or 5 of them (depending on what you buy) you get a $5 Register Reward (basically a paper gift card). So today I went in because I already had a $5 register reward that expires tomorrow so I needed to use it. I bought 2 boxes of Cheez its, 2 packs of cookies, and a box of pop tarts and it was $10.20 so I used my RR and paid $5.20..THEN they gave me another $5 RR from that order so I bought another 5 boxes of poptarts and paid another $5.20 after using the RR. Since this is all stuff I would normally buy and use I was pretty excited about it- thats ALOT of stuff for 10 bucks (and really only 5 because I left there with another RR to use next time for $5!)!!

I'm so thankful to Barbara for teaching me all of the great money saving tips!! She is amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Will you be giving some of those cookies to Ella, you know how much she loves cookies. Give my grandbaby a big kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden wants to know where the Oreo's are? *wink*
    Great savings!!! Love Coupon's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want/need to get better at this money/coupon/rewards thing! PLEASE give me a heads up when things like this are going on so if I have the chance, I can go to!!!!
    Thanks Lace, for reminding me to be a better steward of the money entrused to us!

    ReplyDelete