Friday, August 1, 2008

We're Back!!


I was going to wait until tomorow to post this, but since Anna requested an update, I decided to go ahead and post. :)

The camping trip was awesome!
First night was a little interesting because we got in really late and it was REALLY cold that night. We didn't get much sleep.
Day Two we went exploring and found a few really beautiful waterfalls..We stopped at a waterfall/swimming hole and had a ton of fun swimming. We actually climed up into the waterfall some! Randy did some jumping off a cliff there, too.
Day Three we went to slidding rock in Brevare, NC. It took us 2 hours to get there from our campground and it was raining most of the way. The overcast didn't stop us from jumping in to the 40 degree water and slidding!! It was a blast!
Day Four we went white water rafting on the Nantahala River. The whole trip was alot of fun and we had some much needed family time. Hope you all enjoy the pics :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. We haven't been camping in years. I used to love going. Glad you had a great time with your family. And Ella's first camping trip sounds like it was a big success. : )
    Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to sliding rock, it is freezing, and white water rafted in the Nantahala! =]

    ReplyDelete