So we have been pretty busy most of the week. We stay pretty busy these days even if we don't leave the house. Little Miss Ella is everywhere! She knows all of the "good" spots to hit when mommy's not looking...ya know like the drawers she can open or pulling out all of the magazines! Thankfully I have been trying to keep most everything at her level OK to touch. She is also trying to talk a lot. She says "Ouch!" if she falls down, this week she started saying "Light" or "Ight" because Daddy showed her how to turn it on or off. She is making us laugh all the time. We're pretty sure she will grow up to be the "class clown". She's a silly girl!








Sorry for slacking, AGAIN!!
So besides hanging out at the house, here's what we've been up to..
*Friday Night*
Randy had spent that morning setting up for Worship Fest at the Convention Center. It was basically a bunch of bands lined up to play and worship for 24 straight hours. Pretty cool! So Friday night we parked there around 6 and walked across the street to the Wal Mart parking lot where we got McDonalds and went over to the Heidi Newfield Concert. She was formerly in the band Trick Pony, but has gone solo. It was a great concert! Kinda weird for her I'm sure since there weren't that many people and we were all just standing around in the parking lot, but oh well! She still did great and we enjoyed it. Then, we walked back across the street to worship fest and stayed there an hour or two. It was really great. We got to spend some time there with a lot of friends from church and most of the youth group, too! I thought it was cool to see all the different ways people like to worship God. There were some people who were a lot more charismatic than me, but it was neat to watch! As it got late, Randy took us girls home for some sleep and headed back up to hear a friends band..t was definitely an awesome night and I'm thankful to Randy for taking the time to plan it for us :)
So...
Heidi Newfield Concert- FREE
McDonalds for Three -$9
Worship Fest 08- Free
Night together with family and friends- Priceless!
lol I had to do it!
Ella and I have also been having some Fun n the Sun with her new pool that Bria got her for her Birthday! It's a perfect size for Ella to play in. She loves it! I meanwhile just lay there and TRY so desperately to get a tan. Try being the key word. The only thing that can REALLY tan this white girl is the Tanning beds, and it's really tempting, but 1) I refuse to waste our money that way and 2) Since my tanning days I've gone and become an esthetician and really know how bad my skin will suffer..SO I resort to a little natural sun here and there :)
love the pic with the sippy cup in one hand and the McD's cup in the other!
ReplyDeleteAC
I still remember the day that Freddy first tried Mcs fries & soda... somehow your blogs always take me back, thanks!!! :)
ReplyDelete