Thursday, May 15, 2008

Road Trip to TN!

After finding out that my Uncle Mark was in the ICU in Alabama, Randy and I packed up for a long trip to see him. He is still in the ICU and the doctors are trying to get him breathing on his own. They have been having trouble keeping fluid and blood out of his lungs. He needs alot of prayer along with my family. He is my mom's little brother and I know she is not ready to live life without him. We are just hoping for him to pull through, but his chances are becoming less and less. It took us 14 hours to get there and back, plus the hospital was 3 hours from where we were staying. I think we both would be happy not to drive anywhere for a LONG time!! I have a few posts from our trip. It was hard seeing my Uncle who is usually so goofy and happy hooked up to machines, but I did enjoy the time with my family, and Randy and I had a great time together. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for him :)

2 comments:

  1. Since when did Alabama become a part of Tennessee?

    Sorry for your experience. I pray God's will in your families life.

    If you are ever passing through Knoxville (pronounced Nox-vulle by the locals), we have 2 empty rooms with your names on them.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! new pics. Been waiting to see new pics of the girlie. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. We're praying for him and your family.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete