Well I have been keeping busy as I watch the Ebeling girls along with Ella until tomorow morning. The rest of the Ebeling bunch (along with Randy and Claude) are in Washington DC for the Whiteboard Conference. I have been having SO much fun with the kiddos. I think Ella is in heaven, too. We kiss and hug on her all the time, bu tI tell you I've got nothin on Hannah. She kisses Ella non stop. Sarah is better at putting into words how much she loves Ella like when she told me this morning that she was, "So happy that I had this baby because she is the best baby ever.."
I've had lots of help with Ella..
I've had lots of help with Ella..
Sarah brought along her pet turtles and decided to show them to Ella. This is what Ella thought about the turtles...
Which quickly turned into the "Watch Ella try and eat the turtle game" which was funny only long enough to get these pictures :)
And this picture below captures perfectly the Uh oh, I just got caught with the paci in my mouth, AGAIN look...Of course she was quick to remove it before I got the picture...
And my favorite so far are from this morning..All of the girls snuggling in jammies after just waking up :)
And the best for last..
You know what I think: Ella would be a great BIG SIS...she sure has some good role models!?!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures. You must be having a blast.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Ella trying to eat the turtle...very funny. Good to see the Ebeling girls are just as mischievous as the boys!
ReplyDeleteSo the tongue picture is definitely one of those that will haunt her the rest of her life!! LoL. I love it. I think I have the cutest baby on the planet. I may be a little biased, but I'm supposed to be! :-) I love you hunny. You're the greatest. Can't wait to be home with you.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the turtle picture. What a hoot. And who said those Ebeling girls could get that big? Looks like a great girls weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mama Mary