Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun Times!

Keeping busy as usual...
Yesterday, we had a busy busy day! After some playtime with some friends from church, Ella and I met up with Lynsey and drove out to Raleigh for some shopping. It was a little overwhelming to take in coming from the Greenville mall! I so easily forget what real malls look like..it was an amazing day!

We spent most of today out and about, too. Ella hung out with Lynsey (aka Aunt LaLa!)and I joined Claude and Sheila to have lunch with some of our youth from church. It served as a great reminder that..
..I am SO glad I'm not in high school anymore!...
..School lunch is still pretty yucky (although you can buy a few yummy things for an arm or a leg!)
..I love spending time with our youth..they're AWESOME!!..

After that Randy and I took Ella out to one of the youth's track meets! It was alot of fun and nice and sunny! The weathers FINALLY warm!! Yay!!


One more thing I forgot to mention earlier is that we also went with the Cannon's to check out a bus thats For Sale! We think it would be really awesome to have one for church events..it's just busses don't come cheap!! This one was pretty awesome and I know if God wants us to have a bus, he'll work out the details..Just pray for our church and the decision..Do we really NEED one and if so..finding the right bus for the right price..

1 comment:

  1. Jael longs to ride a school bus...alas, being that she will be in private school it may not happen until she's in high school; by then she won't want to ride one.

    ReplyDelete