Sunday, May 18, 2008

The numbers are in...


So after unloading some of the last bags from my shopping trip last week, I found the last reciept and added my savings up..

To catch some of you up, two ladies from our church have taken some of us under their wings to show us the world of "coupon shopping". So this weekend was Triple Coupon Days at Harris Teeter (a local grocery store)..The value of each coupon tripled at the register, then combine that with the stores weekly sales and...

I spent $37.34 on $227.31 worth of stuff- all of which I would have bought anyways!!(and have the reciepts to prove it!!)
Yes, I know I'm still shocked myself!!

I think I'm addicted..

3 comments:

  1. We need one of those places in K-ville...they don't even do double coupons here!!

    AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alot of fun!! The lady who is teaching us just started a blog about the savings, most of the stores are chains like Walgreens and Walmart!!
    It's:
    clippergirlssavingspot.blogspot.com

    :)
    Laci

    ReplyDelete