Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de Mayo Fun!!

We had alot of fun on May 5th..My mom was in town so we spent alot of time with her and my sister. We had a great time watching movies and shopping..We spent the morning with her today before she left. (Really gonna miss her, but she'll be back in a couple of weeks so it shouldn't be too bad..) My camera's been broken for a few weeks and I got a new one today!! Woo Hoo! I'm pretty excited. I had some money that my dad had sent me that I was holding onto. Added some of my tips from work to it..Found a camera which I thought I just HAD to have! (Randy says he just HAS to have a new guitar if I HAVE to have a camera lol)Anyways my mom and sister added some money to my "camera fund" and my sweet husband put in the rest as an early Mother's Day gift. I must say I'm blessed. It's nothing too fancy, but it takes nice pictures and I'm glad to be back behind a camera with my smiling baby on the other side.

Here are the first of many pics to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Pics look good.

    Baby is beautiful.

    What is that on Randy's chin?

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... .she just gets cutter and cutter every time I see a picture of her!

    Miss ya'll.
    MEG

    ReplyDelete