Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2006

Yes, you read the title right..Today Randy and I are remembering March 4, 2006...


Two years ago, today, we were saying our vows to each other..

We have certainly had an eventful two years (more so than we ever imagined!)
God has brought us closer each and everyday through getting married, moving away from home, buying a house, AND having a baby. Without Him, we wouldn't be where we are today.

March 4th will always be a very special day for me because it's the day I married my best friend. Looking at these pictures I can remember the love and excitement I felt that day, and I still feel it as much today as I did then. I look forward to the MANY MANY years to come! :)



10 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Congrats on 2 years! You guys are perfect for each other! Love ya' both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you got married on March 4th. You are 1 day before Amy and I. We will be 3 years tomorrow.

    Derick Shipley

    CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that day! You were crying and so was just about every other woman in there!! It was beautiful and I loved the song you guys used to walk out with!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite youth kids. I love you both very much. I'm glad I have gotten to be a small part of your lives. Continue to put God first in your marriage and to make time to have dates together. Alone time for just the two of you.

    Love you!
    Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww not u got me cryin again... love u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that was so much fun and I loved every minute of it and it wasnt even my wedding! You had us crying, laughing and just so happy! Happy Anniversary guys! I love you!

    -Heres to many more great and exciting years for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We pulled this up at staff meeting on tuesday! Sweet :)

    I am working on uploading the videos - so be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that day....You guys are great together. Ella is blessed to have you both.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  9. He made the sun He made the moon,
    To harmonize a perfect tune,
    One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
    And that is how I know its true,
    Your for me and i'm for you and my world
    Just cant be right without you in my life


    _this makes me think you of you two_
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
    I love You both!! What a special that was!!!
    -Stephany

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a priveledge to be at your wedding. Have you remembered your R.O.P.E.S.?

    ReplyDelete