Ella apparently doesn't want anyone to see them because she tries to hold her mouth as tight as possible every time I pull out the camera!
Thought you might enjoy what I have gone through for all of you friends and family (and the scrapbook of course!)
TAKE ONE
Take Two
Take Three
(picture not so bad, but this is a scream- not a laugh!)
Poor girl- this one will be her "baby's first tooth shot"
hehe :)
So I finished all of this torture only to get her teeth in this pic by accident...You have to make it big to see them, but it totally would have worked for the book..
Gotta love this silly girl!
We appreciate all the hard work you go through to share Ella's milestones with us. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAC
Eden does the same thing. We want to look and she turns her head and clamps those lips together. No sharing for her.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. She is such a cutie pie. Can't believe how fast they are growing. Enjoy every minute. This is such a great phase in her developement. So many things still to happen.
We love you guys!
Laci, I love the pics of Ella! She's so adorable. Of course, you already know that! What a blessing she is to you and Randy! We love you guys so much and are so glad that you're "in the boat" with us!
ReplyDelete