Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved St. Patrick's day..don't really no why exept that I'm Irish and it's kinda fun to have to wear green! Today, Ella and I will be spending most of the day at the Ebeling household..Needless to say we will be sure to have green on when we get there- that's ALOT of pinching if not!! Hope you all enjoy this day with your family. I will be remembering my Granpa McCabe who was always very proud of his Irish Heritage.

4 comments:

  1. I thought this blog was called "The Strickland's". Don't get me wrong, Ella is sooooo cute, but other than the wedding photos and a few other rare pictures, I'm starting to think Ella's being raised by "Thing" from the Adams Family! You know, the disembodied hand? That's usually all I see!

    Love you guys! (ALL of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of Ella! I know that you are so proud of her! BTW, if Jim has a problem with all the stuff on Ella, just change the blog name to "Ella's entertainment" or "Ella's Happenings"!!! Either way, I think she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella's Endeavors!
    Engaging with Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I'm saying is it would be nice to some Randy and Laci too.

    "Everything Ella"
    "All About Ella"
    "Ella's Eccletic Experiences"
    "Everybody Loves Ella" (Raymond's not using it anymore)
    "Where's Ella?"
    "The Ella Channel"

    ReplyDelete