Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday!

Today was my first real day back to work! I am going to be working on Saturdays back at my old job (at The Spa at Merle Norman)..This week was SUPER busy for me..I had to train 2 days to learn all of the new stuff (and learn how to find my way around since the spa has relocated from a 2600 sq ft building to a 10,000 sq ft building!!) It was exciting to be back at work and doing what I love, but I really did miss Ella while I was away..Randy spent the day taking care of her and they had a blast! They spent the morning at home, then went bowling, came back home for nap time, and even fit in a shopping trip! While I was at work I got this picture sent to my phone...

Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is an awesome picture. Way to represent, Randy. Dads of the world unite.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words. Way to go daddy!! Glad you had a great time with the princess. And Laci, glad you had a good time at work. It will be good for you to get out of the house one day a week and just have a break. Sometimes you just need that time. Ella looks like she's in good hands. I can't say enough about Randy and what an awesome young man he's turned out to be. I love you both tons.
    Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete