Easter 2008
Freezing at church because I forgot to grab my jacket!
Ella's Easter dress from Meemaw
So So SO cute!
Youth pics (courtesy of Claude's Blog!!)
The Egg toss

This is Shannon and Randy cracked this egg on the poor girls head..of course she loved it!
Counting eggs and checking out prizes!
Counting eggs and checking out prizes!


Oh my goodness!! Too sweet to even comment on. I wish we could have been with you guys! Teresa looked awefully pretty singing in the choir on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteElla is so dog gone precious. I really can't wait to get to see her and play with her. She just looks like a big dolly. Thanks for the new pics. We LOVE them!!
Mary and Ashley
Laci, You look just lke meredith From Greys Anatomy!!! have you ever gotten that before?? I noticed it in your picture of you without your jacket!! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteStephany