Probably as long as I can remember, my sister and I have recieved cards throughout the year from our dad-ESPECIALLY on Valentines Day. Today when I brought the mail in, I found my card as expected. This year was super special because Ella recieved her very 1st Valentines day card from her Papa. I can't descibe how sweet and special it was to see our tradition carrying on through her. We also have special "codes" for what's inside the card. This one said, "Ella's first Q.C. card" I can't tell you what it means (then it's not secret anymore!) and some of you could probably figure it out, but I wanted to share the experience with you!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine's Tradition
Probably as long as I can remember, my sister and I have recieved cards throughout the year from our dad-ESPECIALLY on Valentines Day. Today when I brought the mail in, I found my card as expected. This year was super special because Ella recieved her very 1st Valentines day card from her Papa. I can't descibe how sweet and special it was to see our tradition carrying on through her. We also have special "codes" for what's inside the card. This one said, "Ella's first Q.C. card" I can't tell you what it means (then it's not secret anymore!) and some of you could probably figure it out, but I wanted to share the experience with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so beautiful. Expect many more of those...not just from the family either. Randy, ever heard of the NRA?
ReplyDeleteJames
Will be a proud member soon enough!! I figure a small collection just inside of the front door never hurt anybody. I might just have to take potential suitors on hunting trips, long into the country, just to show them how well I shoot things on the run. :-)
ReplyDeleteRandy
How cute! Can't wait to see you guys... whenever that will be!
ReplyDelete