Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On the job...Both of us



So today I was sitting at my pc at work and was thinking to myself, "Man, Laci really needs to update this thing." Just as I was finishing my thought it occured to me, "Wait a second. I'm the one who actually set this thing up to begin with (see July posts). I haven't posted on here in forever!" So here I am. Figured I could give everybody the update.


Ella eats....a lot! She's a pig. She didn't get those size 14 cheeks from her parents. She got them from the table. She loves Cheerios and these little apple puff things. She eats them all of the time. She was in nusery on Sunday and ate an entire tub of puffs.


Laci's at the Ebeling's today playing teacher for the boys and Sarah. She's liking the whole homeschool idea more and more. She makes for one hot teacher though, I'll tell you that.


I'm just chuggin along. Two jobs is getting rough but it makes the time that I get to spend with Laci and Ella even mroe special. We had a great weekend hanging out around town and spent some time downtown. We went on a date last night to see the Bucket List (Which everybody on the planet should see. Great movie and it'll make you want to get off your butt and do something). Then we went to the Dorriety's house and filmed a commercial for The Price is Right series at church. Hillarious. It's going to be great.


All in all, the state of the Strickland union is great. I love my family and love the life we have. God is awesome. I think the harder you lean on Him, the more you realize it. Love you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Randy,
    You should see chubby. Eden is Ginormous compared to Ella. And only three weeks older. Ella is tiny by comparison.
    Can't wait to hear more. Loved your post. You keep loving that wife of yours. She's one of my girls and you know how much I love you. Can't wait to shower Ella with some lovin' too.
    Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back posting on here. And it's wonderful that you guys have such a great family together. We (your family at Discovery) are very lucky to know you guys.

    Derick Shipley

    ReplyDelete