Friday, February 1, 2008

Sorry for slacking..

I have all sorts of pictures on the camera that I WAS planning to blog about during the week....I'll just give a brief update because it's been a busy week!

Randy is still working hard and trying to build up more clientelle at WNCT. He has been working a few nights a week at the bowling alley, too. Despite the late hours that make for a long day, he likes it. He enjoys being around the bowling alley since he can't bowl as often as he'd like with his wrist. Hopefully he won't have to work there much longer..

I just completed my 8 hrs. of cont. ed on Monday to keep my Esthetics liscence in good standing. I am planning to start working on Saturdays very soon. Randy is off on Saturdays so he will be with Ella. I'm really excited! I have really missed my job and the girls I worked with. I'm looking forward to staying home with Ella through the week and still being able to work some.

Ella is growing so fast- it's scary. She is loosing her "baby" look more and more each day. She has suddenly become a little more independent. She likes to play with her toys on her little mat. She has figured out what buttons to push to turn on the music or make them squeek. Wednesday night we had Bria over and Randy and I were blown away at how much they had grown. They really like to play with each other. They will take toys from each other and get really frustrated. As much as I am already missing the "infant" side of her, I am having so much fun watching her grow. She really is just so sweet.

The doggies are doing good, too. Princess hasn't changed one bit. Rusty was just about on his way out..but he got a second chance! He is slowly but surely learning the rules of the house. Randy and I get mad at him, but we just really like him. He completes the family.
Oops..did I say that was going to be a "brief" update! Sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment