Thursday, February 7, 2008

"CinderELLA"

We just got home an hour or so ago from Sarah's Birthday party. It was a "Princess Party" so all of the little girls had to come dressed as their favorite princess. They played some really cute games and ate cupcakes. Ella was the littlest one there in her tiny pink dress. While the girls were off playing, some of the adults got on the subject of "father/daughter" songs. Seeing all of the little Princess' sitting around so sweet and innocent, I think we all couldn't help but realize how fast they grow up. I can still remember playing dress up and pretending to be a real princess or a mommy. It's just a huge reminder for me to enjoy every second with Ella watching her grow. She is already changing so quickly!
Ella and Sarah the birthday Girl!

Listening to the story The Princess and the Pea

"Stealing Cinderella" by Chuck Wicks
She was playing Cinderella
She was riding her first bike
Bouncing on the bed and looking for a pillow fight
Running through the sprinkler with a big popsicle grin
Dancing with her dad, looking up at him
In her eyes i'm Prince Charming
But to him i'm just some fella
riding in and stealing Cinderella

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see Ella's doing better. I bet she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I recognize that dress! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete