I got a call from our good friend, Lindsay yesterday..She works at a photography studio here in Greenville called Say Cheese (saycheeseofgreenville.com). They got in some of the stuff they are planning to use for Easter and needed to screen test it. I grabbed a pink dress Randy's mom bought for Ella (and a bag full of other outfits!) and we stopped by. They were having some problems with shadows because of the lanterns in the backround, but the pics still came out awesome! Ella just LOVES getting her picture taken..Some of the smiles are so sweet! Randy works very close to the studio so he came by to help- I don't think there's anything better than a whole load of pictures of a little girl smiling at her daddy :)
That is the cutest freaking baby in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, She is so precious! And photogenic. You need to get this girl in some baby modeling, ha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy little princess. She must have such loving and devoted parents to make her smile that sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. what a cutie.
She is beautiful. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful laci... she gets her looks from her mommmy!!! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteStephany
She is sooooooooo cute!
ReplyDelete